|More items availability||within 5 working days|
The LM324 Quad Op Amp consist of four independent, high gain, internally frequency compensated operational amplifiers which were designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide voltage range. operation from split power supplies is also possible so long as the difference between the two supplies is 3 volts to 32 volts. Application areas include transducer amplifier, DC gain blocks and all the conventional OP Amp circuits which now can be easily implemented in single power supply systems.
• Internally Frequency Compensated for Unity Gain
• Large DC Voltage Gain: 100dB
• Wide Power Supply Range: LM324/LM324A : 3V~32V (or ±1.5 ~ 16V)
• Input Common Mode Voltage Range Includes Ground
• Large Output Voltage Swing: 0V to VCC -1.5V
• Power Drain Suitable for Battery Operation
Registered users can share their experience with this product. Register to access all of the benefits reserved to registered users or click on login if you are already registered.